Teknos Futura Aqua 90 White & Black (90% Sheen) is a water borne paint with an attractive high gloss finish, for interior or exterior use on to wooden windows, doors, gates or metal substrates. The high opacity finish is also highly suited to painting kitchen cupboards and furniture. A unique tough durable formulation allows for easy application with good hold and durable lasting finish. Perfect for both professional and DIY use.
Indoors TEKNOS FUTURA AQUA 90 is suitable for a wide array of primed surfaces, including painted wood, metal and building board surfaces: doors, window casements, cabinets, mouldings, panels, panel ceilings, air ducts, staircase railings, radiators and piping systems. FUTURA AQUA 90 is also suitable for plaster and filler surfaces primed with FUTURA AQUA PRIMER, for example window sills and casings, and wall surfaces in special objects, e.g. staircases.
Outdoors TEKNOS FUTURA AQUA 90 White & Black is ideal for painting primed window casements, doors, garden furniture, and more.
The drying times will vary as influenced by different surface attributes, humidity, temperature and ventilation. The following drying times were determined at 23°C and 50% relative humidity:
Dry to recoat: 8 hours.
Through dry: 2-3 days.
Final hardness and durability: Approx. 1 month.
The drying time may be extended by cold and/or damp conditions.
• May produce an allergic reaction.
• If you need medical advice have the tin and/or label at hand.
• Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Wear respiratory protection if spraying the product.
• Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and
easy to do, and then continue rinsing.
• IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Do not use solvent or thinners or white spirit.
• IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor if you feel unwell at all.